Diplom- Ingenieur Holztechnik (BA)
As a grandchild of two self-employed master carpenters my professional path was influenced very early.
While still a child I spent a lot of my time in the carpentry of my father, where my mother (carpenter) and my grandfather (master carpenter) teached me theire trade.
My personal data sheet:
- Education at academic high school with degree in A levels 1998
- Integrated degree program with sucsessful conclusion as graduate engineer for timber technologies 2002
- Project manager for windows, curtain walls and interior design in different companies responsible for constructions in England and Ireland for more than 10 years
- Further training with degree as Certified Passive House Designer 2012
- Self-employed designer since 2013
- Further training in energy effecient refurbishment in 2014
- Further trainig for non-living-buildings based on DIN V 18599 in 2015